Use CJA with Postman
Postman is a collaboration platform for API development. Its API client allows you to send and receive API calls in an intuitive interface. Follow this guide to set up the API client to send calls to Adobe's servers.
Before following this guide, make sure that you are prepared with all requirements that are listed on the Getting started page. These requirements include:
- Your user account belonging to the correct product profile in the Adobe Admin Console
- An API client created in the Adobe I/O Console
Send a basic API call through Postman#
Once you have met all prerequisites, follow the steps below to submit a basic API call. You can then use the Endpoints guides to submit the desired API calls in your project.
- Download and install Postman. Follow the install prompts, then open the application once installed.
- Click File > New, which opens a modal window. Select Request.
- Give your request a name, and create a collections folder to save it in.