OAuth 2.0 Documentation Release Notes
Learn More | View Documentation
May 23, 2018
- OAuth 2.0 endpoints and scopes published for 3rd-party developers
- OAuth 2.0 guide to help users understand Adobe's authorization code and implicit grant flows
- Sample applications in Node.js and Python to help users get up and running faster
- OAuth 2.0 playground to test out requesting your first access and refresh tokens
- GitHub repositories published for the developer community to create issues and PRs
- Based on feedback, we have published a quickstart guide for the JWT service-to-service authentication flow that simplifies the process compared to existing documentation.
- Going forward, we will be consolidating our authentication-related documentation and resources so users will have a unified experience. Furthermore, we will be taking feedback on improving the breadth and granularity of scopes provided for 3rd-party developers to create even better applications for Adobe customers and users.