Best-in-class authoring and publishing software
The Adobe FrameMaker Developer Kit (FDK) is a set of C libraries and header files that allow you to write Application Programming Interface (API) clients or plug-ins using the C or C++ programming languages. Using the FDK, an API client can perform interactive user tasks and more. It gives programmers direct access to all the objects in a FrameMaker session or document. Gain access to common objects like graphics, text, markers, paragraphs, formats, and more.
The guides, documentation, and sample code in the FDK show you how to write plug-ins using C or C++, and create plug-ins to automate complex tasks.
Download the FDK today and unleash the powerful capabilities of your favorite industry-standard tool for authoring and publishing multilingual technical content.
- Installing the FDK
- An introduction to the FDK and the details on how to set up your development environment
- The complete FDK Programmer’s reference
- An introduction to scripting in FrameMaker
- The complete ExtendScript API reference
- Learn how to create a FrameMaker structured application
- The complete structured application reference
- DITA 1.3 Customization
- DITA specialization
- MIF Reference
- INI reference – HTML | PDF
- Additional resources (including previous version of FDK download links) – PDF