< Adobe Lightroom
The Adobe Lightroom SDK has been extended to include the following new namespaces you can incorporate into your Lua-language scripts:
- LrSocket provides the ability to send and receive data from other processes using sockets.
- LrApplicationView provides access to the application's view state, including module, main view, secondary view, and zoom control.
- LrDevelopController provides access to controls in the Develop module.
- LrSelection provides access to selection-based commands, including flags, color labels, ratings, and active image selection.
- LrSlideshow allows for starting and stopping of slideshows.
- LrTether gives control over tethered shooting.
- LrUndo provides access to undo/redo commands.
- LrSounds allows for playing of system sounds.