Windows Visual Studio Extensions for Marketing Cloud Solutions 4.x SDK
This section contains the following information:
Install from GitHub
- Download the Windows Universal SDK from GitHub.
- Unzip the downloaded file locally.
- Double-click ADBMobileWindowsStoreVSIX.vsix or ADBMobileWindowsPhoneVSIX.vsix to open the installer.
- Select Global Location, and then install the lib.
Add References to Your Project
- Open your Windows 8.1 or Windows Phone 8.1 project.
- Open the dialogue of Reference Manager.
- In the Extensions tab of Windows 8.1 or Windows Phone 8.1, locate Adobe Mobile SDK, then select it.
- Click OK to save it.
The Adobe Mobile SDK will be added to your project, together with Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Package if it has not been added previously.
- Choose a Platform type in the Configuration Manager, then begin testing your app.
Parent topic: Extensions