Android Wearables: Additional Notes
Additional notes to help you configure the Android extension that lets you collect data from your Android Wearable app.
- The Adobe Mobile Android Wearables extension requires Android version 4.4 (KitKat) or above.
- There is one additional context value, A.RunMode, added to indicate whether the data comes from containing app or extension.
- RunMode = Application (the hit comes from handheld app)
- RunMode = Extension (the hit comes from wearable app)
The SDK automatically syncs aid/vid/visitor service id/privacy status from the handheld app to the wearable app, so it's better not to call setPrivacyStatus/setUserIdentifier/idSync from the wearable app.
- In-app messages, Target, and Audience Manager are disabled for the wearable app.
Parent topic: Wearables